Student Application for Enrolment
PLEASE NOTE - If any of the following apply, do not proceed.Please register at Newcomer Welcome Centre (NWC) site.:
- Kindergarten to Grade 12 students born outside Canada, regardless of language spoken at home.
- Grade 1 to Grade 12 students born in Canada, and who DO NOT speak English as their home language.
- Parent/legal guardian is neither a Citizen nor a Permanent Resident. This applies even if the child was born in Canada.
Application to enroll is a 2 step process:
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Verifying Documentation
- Contact your English Catchment School Office to set up an appointment to bring your supporting documentation
- Bring supporting documentation to your English catchment school office during your scheduled appointment
Student Online Application for Enrolment
This form should take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. Please set aside the time to complete the form all at once to ensure the application process is successfully completed.
- Information required on the application form (Child’s Information, Parent Contact Information, Emergency Contact Information, and BC Care Card Number)
- The following original documents must be presented at your catchment school to complete your application:
- Proof of British Columbia residency
- The original birth certificate of the child
- Applicable Immigration/Citizenship/Permanent Resident Documentation
- Immunization Records if available
- Most recent report card if available (Not Needed for Kindergarten Applications)
- You will receive e-mail notification when your form has been successfully submitted.
- If you wish to make any changes to your application after you have submitted the form, please contact your catchment school
- IMPORTANT! Applications are not considered complete until all supporting documentation has been submitted<!- - to the school office//- ->. Students with incomplete applications will not receive offers nor be placed on wait lists.
- Visit the Student Registration page on the Vancouver School Board Website for more information or if you have any questions.
I would like to register for: