Application to enroll is a 2-step process:
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Bring in supporting documentation for verification
Student Online Application
The online application form should take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. Please set aside enough time to complete the form all at once to ensure the application process is successfully completed.
- The following original documents must be presented and verified in order to complete your application:
- Proof of British Columbia residency
- The original birth certificate of the child
- Applicable Immigration/Citizenship/Permanent Resident Documentation
- Immunization Records if available
- Most recent report card if available (Not Needed for Kindergarten Applications)
- You will receive a confirmation email when your application has been successfully submitted.
- Please complete and submit a separate online application for EACH of your children you wish to register.
- IMPORTANT! Applications are Not considered complete until all supporting documentation has been submitted and verified. Students with incomplete applications will not receive offers nor be placed on wait lists.
- Visit the Student Registration page on the Vancouver School Board Website for more information or if you have any questions.
I would like to register for: